Getting a Selfie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kelly did a pretty good job of getting 3 in the picture! My first shot was just my face and his forelock. Gotta get a selfie stick if you want to get those long noses I guess. Try it with just your arm and see what you guys can get!!!

20210907_104948.jpg20210907_105053.jpg20210907_110009.jpg20210907_105956.jpg20210907_110205.jpg20210907_110215.jpg

Here you go. Please excuse my red face, I mowed a little earlier and still haven't recovered.
Tejano is my pinto stallion. He's 4, started ground driving, and a sweet sensitive boy.

Cash is the blue tri merle German Koolie. He just came back to me on 30 August (after 2 years and some bad). He didn't used to be a kissing boy. I think he's glad to be back even if he has to take yuckie meds twice a day AND a bath every 3 days. He's a diva who DESPISES water. He has to be coaxed outside to potty if the grass is the tiniest bit damp, so to have him smiling at me is a teeny miracle.

Monica girl is my Bloodhound mix. She's my service dog. 🐕‍🦺 She braces for me to balance on her when I need help on steps or getting up. She also wakes me if I stop breathing at night. (I have apnea.)

They're my good friends. Sharing this with y'all has helped me appreciate them more, as well as solidify some decisions in my mind. Thank you!😊

View attachment 44467View attachment 44471View attachment 44468View attachment 44472View attachment 44469View attachment 44470

Here you go. Please excuse my red face, I mowed a little earlier and still haven't recovered.
Tejano is my pinto stallion. He's 4, started ground driving, and a sweet sensitive boy.

Cash is the blue tri merle German Koolie. He just came back to me on 30 August (after 2 years and some bad). He didn't used to be a kissing boy. I think he's glad to be back even if he has to take yuckie meds twice a day AND a bath every 3 days. He's a diva who DESPISES water. He has to be coaxed outside to potty if the grass is the tiniest bit damp, so to have him smiling at me is a teeny miracle.

Monica girl is my Bloodhound mix. She's my service dog. 🐕‍🦺 She braces for me to balance on her when I need help on steps or getting up. She also wakes me if I stop breathing at night. (I have apnea.)

They're my good friends. Sharing this with y'all has helped me appreciate them more, as well as solidify some decisions in my mind. Thank you!😊
Those pic turned out great. Love we are sharing

*blushing* Geez you guys, you make me feel all mushy and warm inside. ☺

My Samsung phone does take some nice pictures. I think it could get me some crackin' good ones if I fiddled around with settings and practiced. That'll have to wait for winter break. I'm a college student now, so my time isn't my own anymore.

Latest posts

Back