Getting A NEW Horse (very exciting!!!)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
We (yes, H is fully onboard for this!) are thrilled that we have another wonderful boy coming to us from Erica Killion. This will be our 4th horse from Erica, and I was thinking that maybe now I can start calling them The Fab Four?
laugh.gif

"Pal" (registered name pending -- but he hails from Little King Farm) is a 2004 golden and gorgeous B division yearling colt. He is a son of BTU (Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too -- Nat'l Grand Champion).

Pal will become a gelding and I really look forward to showing him in 2006 in halter, model and color and later... DRIVING of course!!! He is pictured below at Erica's this past summer straight out of (or is that in?) the field with no conditioning or special grooming. He is just naturally fit with a deep color I love.

Thanks everyone for letting me share. And THANK YOU, ERICA (AGAIN!!!). I truly feel so lucky to have been able to do business with you. You are really one in a million. A wonderful business woman and an awesome mentor. You have given me so many reasons to smile and be happy and lots of four-legged babies to be proud of and love
remybussi.gif

Pal-8.jpg

Pal-1.jpg

Pal-7.jpg

Pal-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]What a pretty boy Jill! How will you decide who to show now???? you have so many nice ones![/SIZE]

Lyn

Wow, Jill, big congratulations!! He's beautiful, I'm sure you will have lots of fun with him!
smile.gif

Thats AWESOME Jill!!
biggrin.gif
I am soo excited for you! 4 horses from Erica...I dont have one yet!! Maybe you should consider keeping your wallet shut to share the good ones with the rest of us!!
laugh.gif
rolleyes.gif

Congrats! Cant wait to here of all the great things he will accomplish!
yes.gif

-Kris

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks you all![/SIZE]

Lyn, I am going to show these boys as:

DunIT (A Division Yearling Stallion)

Sunny (A Division Senior Gelding)

and

Pal (B Division 2yo Gelding)

DESTINY will hang out with Erica a little longer because I think she's got a couple mares for him to date!!!

Jill, he is stunning!!!!
new_shocked.gif
Congratulations to you on accomplishing your new "Fab Four"!!!
yes.gif

Liz R.

I think you are going to have so much fun with him Jill. He really is a neat horse and needs someone that wants to make him an "all around gelding" as he is going to kick butt.

It is going to feel like a "herd" leaving next month, with Jill's all leaving at once, and Cindy's Peanut also leaving, one leaving for TN, and maybe another leaving for down south that same month also....

And yes Destiny is going to stay an Arkansan for a while longer.......I have some mares I want to see how he crosses on. I am excitied to see the results on him and some Bandito daughters.

new_shocked.gif
HOLY BUCKETS!!!!!
new_shocked.gif

aktion033.gif
CONGRATULATIONS Jill!!!
aktion033.gif

He is GORGEOUS!!!!!
wub.gif

What a lovely boy, and such a beautiful, deep, golden color!!!

Nancy
smile.gif

Thanks Liz and Nancy!!!
biggrin.gif

Erica said:
And yes Destiny is going to stay an Arkansan for a while longer.......I have some mares I want to see how he crosses on.  I am excitied to see the results on him and some Bandito daughters.
474750[/snapback]

I swear, Erica, that really is a bigger vote of confidence in Destiny than any of the many wonderful ribbons! Pinch me, I think I am dreaming!
yahoo.gif

I feel very honored that was in on the secret for a while.

Congratulations again Jill and Harvey!

Jill,

He is Stunning!!!!
smile.gif
))

Congrats!

Susan O.

Congrats Jill!!

I love his color
wub.gif

You have a really nice herd of horses!!!

I hope I get to see these boys next summer
biggrin.gif

Sandy

Marty said:
Does this mean I can have your lepard app now? 
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

474796[/snapback]

ale.gif

Oh no, I still love my little "Jack-A-Roo"! I always wanted a horse like him and he is sooooo laid back and sweet. I plan to let Jack, DunIT and Skipper (Derby's son) live together this fall and winter. I think the "little boys" will have a lot of fun together.

roller.gif

GREAT "little" FELLA!! You of course realize that he's nicer than many stallions out there, so there's no question how's he's going to compete as a GELDING! Wow.
new_shocked.gif

MA

JILL
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
Holy Cow!! He is gorgeous and you are such a stinker buying all of Erica's horses this year! Geeze! I would have a barn full of boys as those are what I am always drawn to. I am thinking about just showing and tossing in the towel on breeding, then I could have a lot of geldings!
rolleyes.gif

Good luck with all your beautiful boys...
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back