Getting A NEW Horse (very exciting!!!)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Jill!

He is gorgeous! I love that beautiful palomino color!!!

He should do great on the show circuit!!
yes.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Congratulations!!!! Yes, a very nice boy.
yes.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

CONGATS Jill! He's beautiful and I LOVE his color!
aktion033.gif

He's going to win for you!

We're "related" now, I just got a BTU son too! (thanks Mona)

Jill he's gorgeous and you know how much I LOVE palominos! Keep this up and you might have to change your farm name to Erica's North East
laugh.gif

Congratulations, wowee, you are getting another really beautiful show horse!

Enjoy him, you deserve it!

Liz M.

OHHH JILL!!! Jelous? Who me? Nah!!!! LOl no seriosly I am! I wanted little Dunit the second I saw him as a bub! Enjoy your stunning boys Jill! From the Green Eyed Monster.
ohmy.gif

Thanks everyone!

It's pretty cool that we have this place and each other to share news because not that many "regular" people (haha!) would understand how exciting it is to get a new hoofed wonder.

To be honest, though, I am actually pretty nervous, too. When I first started talking to Erica about buying horses, it was back in February and them coming home was a long ways off. Now it's almost time for three of these boys to come home and be in my hands and it does make me feel a little nervous, but also, of course, really excited!

Even Harvey is taking off the week when we think they'll get here. We both are going to be on vacation then and spend time getting "tha boys" settled in.

He is drop dead gorgeous!
wub.gif
CONGRATS on your new boy!
aktion033.gif

Jill,

I just sat and watched your entire avatar go through all of your horses!!! Hey, it is awesome and getting pretty full!!

I'm so glad to see Khaki still on there, she will always be one of my favorites!!!!
yes.gif

qtrrae said:
Jill,I just sat and watched your entire avatar go through all of your horses!!! Hey, it is awesome and getting pretty full!!

I'm so glad to see Khaki still on there, she will always be one of my favorites!!!!
yes.gif

475092[/snapback]

Oh thank you!!! I love Khaki a lot, and she's not going anywhere as far as I am concerned. She might even marry DunIT or Destiny one of these days.
biggrin.gif

Oh, very nice
aktion033.gif

No Fair!!

Where is the green jealous smilie!!
biggrin.gif

Congrats Jilly, that is AWESOME!!!! I am so happy for you! He is gorgeous, I saw him when he was on the LB Saleboard and loved him right away! I'd hardly be able to contain myself waiting for next show season when you get to take out a trailer full of your own Eye Candy!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Thanks again! I'm really excited about Pal and the other Erica boys!!!

I can barely wait until next show season. It will be fun to see how well I can do with them and I plan to do it all just Harvey and myself (no trainers).

One of my biggest challanges between now and then will be to not spend half my time day dreaming about the horses!

angel8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back