Getting a hyperbike ready for showing?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GwynethYogi

Reaction score
I have recently purchased a hyperbike (which I absolutely love!), but I am wondering how I can attach all of my show stuff (spares kit, number holder, etc) on it? So, for all you hyperbikers out there, where do you put your spares kit and accessories when showing? I would love to see pictures if possible.
default_yes.gif

You could make a seat back pack that could hold everything. Like a back pack but for the seat. Could make it the same color as your seat.

What kind of showing do you want to do using your hyperbike......the reason I ask is cause some won't allow them.

Thanks BSharpRanch, that's a good idea!

Champ, I'll be using the hyperbike for the marathon phase of CDEs.

You should check with the CDE's your thinking of competing at, as far as I know they aren't allowed.

I do LOVE my hyperbike
default_yes.gif

I did some research and hyperbikes are legal for CDEs, you just need airless tires to compete above training level.

You might check out cde4vse on facebook.

Some folks on there using hyperbikes. u can do a search and type hyperbike in the box and get the conversations related to using one.

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back