Get of sire

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
This is one of my boys, Samis Soap Suds. And 3 of his foals out of 3 different mares.
9-1-2007soapsuds.jpg

This is Oak Parks SS Savannah Breeze
breez7-22E.jpg

This is Oak Parks SS Ima Soap Star, owned by Russ (I have permission to post his photo)
ricoshow2E.jpg

And this is Drays Oak Park Destinys Chance (I haven't finished clipping her)
chance060808.jpg

I had the privilege of meeting Soap Suds at Alicia's when we bought our Sky
default_yes.gif
Love those buckskins, really liked that last filly
default_wink.png

Here's ours:

On The Rise Farm Sky Eyes Eagle

102_2546.jpg

And his three foals for us so far (different mares)

2007 Black Varnish Snowcap colt (sold)

100_2019.jpg

2008 Black Pinto (pintaloosa bred but no obvious appy.... yet!)

(new pics soon! have to finish clipping the little chunky monkey!)

100_2383.jpg

2008 Black pintaloosa with frosted hips (pintaloosa bred, has blue eyes so either carries splash or frame)

101_2988.jpg

I can play now.
default_biggrin.png

Stallion: SHF Buck N Velvet Vandanite, aka Jazz

JazzMay2008.jpg

First get--both fillies-born 2007--a silver bay and a buckskin.
default_smile.png

Little Church Remembers Rosa Adell, aka Rosie.

Rosie--goodone-1.jpg

Little Churchs Time to Celebrate, aka Claire.

IMG_3296.jpg

Hopefully we'll be repeating in 2009. I've never had a colt both here--so that would be nice.

What a great topic!!!

I will share our stallion, SRF Nobility(Smithdeal Rowdys Buccaneer X 2X World Grand Champion, NFC Dandys Shady Lady)

Nobility has been a World Reserve Champion and AMHR National Champion Stallion. He is our pride and Joy

nobility2.jpg

He has given us many quality foals.... here are a few:

SRF Classy Lady

classylady2.jpg

SRF Obsession

obsession2.jpg

obsession.jpg

SRF Fantasia

fantasia.jpg

SRF In Command

newpics002.jpg

And one of Nobility's 2008 colts...... he has not been named yet, but I adore him!

Puck004.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!!!

default_saludando.gif
Hi Tami! Great thread!

Well... This is the grey stallion I had for a few years and just sold him this past October to THEE best home by Sallisaw, OK. And she's showing him this year and thoroughly enjoying him!
default_wub.png

I have had 3 nice foals out of him. I have the 2 fillies out of him and keep in close contact with the gal that got Alex this past winter. The foals out of him have been very nice.

sorry these photos are big, but I had made cologes out of them and grabed them off my website.... except I don't have a cologe made yet of my new little filly, Gwen........

BarakahCologe.jpg

MaggieCologe.jpg

AlexCologe.jpg

Those 2 above were '07 foals. And then here's my little princess "Gwen" that was born a week ago!
default_wub.png

Gwen2June808.jpg

Gwen4June808.jpg

This was my first foal crop, but I had been planning it for many years. In addition to the two foals pictured here, I have a gorgeous buckskin double Buckeroo bred filly by a Buckeroo son owned by Erica Killion and out of a BTU bred mare I own.

[SIZE=12pt]Erica's Gone and DunIT[/SIZE]

2005 31” AMHR / AMHA grey-grullo fancy moving stallion – National Top 10 (halter) & AMHA Honor Roll (halter) – Multi Champion – Proven Sire

Grandson of both Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too (“BTU”) and Yellow Diamond Little Feather, Great Grandson of Egyptian King

DUNIT%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20170%20BRUSHED.jpg
DUNIT%20Ball%20--%20071107%20--%20088.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Passionately Dun, a/k/a "Passion"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Grey-Grulla Filly -- Expected To Mature @ 31”

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion) and Out of Edgewood Skip To My Lou (Halter Champion)

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

Passion%20041308%20007.jpg
Passion%20041008%20040.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Dun Buckin Around, a/k/a "Ducky"[/SIZE]

2008 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Show Colt – -- Expected To Mature @ 33”

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion), out of Harrells Rowdys Reflection of Hope (Halter Gr Champion)

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, Rowdy, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

Ducky%20051408.jpg
Ducky%20095%20040508.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Blacks first foal crop and we are just thrilled. Waiting on his last foal any minute we hope LOL Ten L's Tigers Back in Black

blackatnationslCrop-366x223.jpg

Im going to clip foals this week and hopefully get new pictures

Baxters Black Conviction. Black colt with 2 white socks. Probably minimal pinto like his sire. Blue eyes. Will mature around 36"

vickabby-196x295.jpg

vickdoor-261x303.jpg

vicgoodpic-298x371.jpg

Baxters Jim Beam Black Label. Black tovero with blue eyes. Will mature around

34"

jim2-259x269.jpg

jim32-324x283.jpg

headshotjimvic-315x265.jpg

Baxters Lighter shade of Black. Silver dapple pinto with one blue eye. Will mature 33-34

croppedshade-250x233.jpg

Baxters Black Intimidator. (aka Dale named for dale earnhardt and living up to his name) Bay pinto with 2 blue eyes

patchworkkisses-389x359.jpg

stretch2-332x230.jpg

kylecolt2-319x352.jpg

Here is our main stallion, Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy. Legacy was a AMHR National Grand Champion Jr. Stallion, multiple AMHR National Champion, and World Top Ten. He is a son of Lucky Four Strike Me Silver, a multiple National National Champion. And his dam is a gorgeous daughter of Sids Rebel. Legacy has been a great producer for us.

Legacy12.jpg

Here are several of his get.

Here is one of his daughters, Gander Hill Chantilly Lace. She did very well in the show ring for me winning multiple grands.

Lilly4-2.jpg

Here is Gander Hill Legacys Glory Bea. She is now owned by Winsome, Etc.

PIMG2023-1.jpg

Here is another one of his daughters, Gander Hill Covergirl. This picture was taken of her at 7 years old straight out of the pasture. We recently sold her.

PIMG0707.jpg

Here is Gander Hill Legacys Real Doll. I showed her as a yearling and she did very well.

PIMG2067.jpg

And here is one of his sons straight out of the pasture, Gander Hill Legacys Rowdy Dancer. He has also produced some very nice foals for us as well.

dancer10.jpg

And here is one of his Dancer's foals to show what he also produces. Her name is Gander Hill Dancing on Black Velvet.

velvet.jpg

Very neat topic, i like seeing what everybody's stallions produce.

WOW, nice horses everyone......

This is also my stallions first foal crop. I couldnt be more happy with what he did! Might have one more foal yet, not sure. Looks to have so far 5 bred for next year(between me and outside horses.)

Booadd.jpg

His foals:

Peanu2t.jpg

Need to get some updated ones of this guy, he is only a few hours old here.

megcolt2.jpg

cookie2.jpg

Our Herdsire Tibbs Rapid Transit

TRANSIT%20LIZ%202005squiggely(5).jpg

River Wood Rapid's Dolly May.....a daughter (below)

dollyCROPPEDjpg500.jpg

River Wood Rapid's Inquisitor......a son photo (below)

quizforsaleboard-1.jpg

River Wood Rapid's Cleopatra....a daughter now living overseas...(below)

CLEOWEBSITE-1.jpg

River Wood Rapid's Back In Black....daughter now living in Canada (photo below)

ROYBBRINGJPEGGOODWEB.jpg

River Wood's Rapid Thunder..... living overseas....a son (below)

THUNDERGOODsignedreducedweb.jpg

River Wood's Rapid Heart Beat.....daughter living overseas as well

HEARTRIGHTLOOK5X72007web.jpg

More offspring on my website (also to be updated soon with 08 foals) My Webpage

Here is my stallion CR Lakota Renegade and some of his offspring...

Renegade41108.jpg

Nutmegs two colts by Renegade The first one was already coloring out when he was sold and will see what is under the fuzz on the second one soon- he was born with characteristics also, so....

Nutmeg05coltChiliPppr.jpg

CinnStickR6808.jpg

Solitiare fillies and colt- - - Talk about all different for full siblings!

Sol05fillyH(2).jpg

Pixface6808.jpg

Sols08coltrear4hrs.jpg

Dream foals, colt and filly-

Dream07coltRF.jpg

Dream08fillyL.jpg

And Melody colt & filly.... (filly is now really roaning out)

Mel06lprdcoltR.jpg

Misty13moRF4508.jpg

Latest posts

Back