Get Back Loretta!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie gee

Reaction score
So, Just curious as to whether you guys would like to see Obama's nomination for AG to replace Eric Holder confirmed? I really do not care if anyone calls me racist for not wanting this black female put into the position. She has stated repeatedly that everyone should have the right to work here regardless of how they got here. Do you think illegals should have an equal right to work as everyone else? My alabaster skin is very thick, so please don't withhold in laying it on me. Heavens to Betsies! We tell Russia to get out of Ukraine but we can't tell illegals to get out of America? My,my Loretta!, Dear Lord, she is like a Holder in a female's body. Gimme a break. Oh, sorry for the oversight. Summa you might be a wundrin Lorretta who! FYI any ostriches, her name is Loretta Lynch. Where were my manners? My southern hospitality inadvertently escaped proper intros. I do de-clare-ah! But how do you all a feel about her being your AG, or NOT?

Well seeing as how the previous holder should rightfully be wearing orange in a very small room and he was the O's pic, I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest we have another felon in the making.

Remember, nearly all folk think that the AG of their State or the fedgov works for and protects us. This is NOT true and hasn't been for some time.

Today's purposes for ALL A.G.'s is to protect the corporate interest and structure of the "state" and it's chosen corporations.

I have become very cynical about most of our elected and appointed government officials.The good honest ones are few and far between.Most of them are liars and crooks and like prostitutes they go in the direction where they get the most money and the most benefits.Our country is in a saaad state.We have almost 20 months of lie telling and false promises before the next big election.I,for one am sick of it already and it is just starting.I vote every year, but wonder why bother.When I go to make my choices I try to pick the person who will do the least amount of damage to this country.If our forefathers came back I think they would be very upset at what is going on.

Yes Bevann,

Not only would they be upset, but Ol' Patrick Henry's speech would rule the day once again And they would flat throw down and not submit to modern day slavery. Today it might be call the Monsanto party instead of the tea party.....

So, Just curious as to whether you guys would like to see Obama's nomination for AG to replace Eric Holder confirmed? I really do not care if anyone calls me racist for not wanting this black female put into the position. She has stated repeatedly that everyone should have the right to work here regardless of how they got here. Do you think illegals should have an equal right to work as everyone else? My alabaster skin is very thick, so please don't withhold in laying it on me. Heavens to Betsies! We tell Russia to get out of Ukraine but we can't tell illegals to get out of America? My,my Loretta!, Dear Lord, she is like a Holder in a female's body. Gimme a break. Oh, sorry for the oversight. Summa you might be a wundrin Lorretta who! FYI any ostriches, her name is Loretta Lynch. Where were my manners? My southern hospitality inadvertently escaped proper intros. I do de-clare-ah! But how do you all a feel about her being your AG, or NOT?
Bump.

More than 14 months later even people living under rocks now know who she is or more appropriately what she is. Now for those of you who might think Carriage Bb Bob had a crystal ball...I believe he was just reading the writing on the wall.

Yes Miss Vickie, knowing who your enemy is and it's m.o. does help predict outcome. None the less, I'm still "wrong" even though consistently correct.

Unity has always been the answer and there is but one thing to unify around. It is the very heart of Liberty and freedom and yet oddly enough is roundly refused by so many clamoring for freedom. Psychological oddity for sure but then, it also, is not odd. It comports perfectly with the psychology of slavery. Division is the enemy and the tool which the monster MUST employ. Love and unity in Liberty is and has been the only rational and non violent counter. It works and will work every time. Ol' Pat's phrase of "Give me Liberty or give me death" features Liberty in both instances. Liberty in life is the given but ALSO there is Liberty in death for all of those who have chosen Christ as Savior and then breath this choice in life.

Thanks for your time,

Bb

Latest posts

Back