Geldings! They Are Super!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muffntuf

Reaction score
Hey we have had entries from as far away as Washington on the west coast and on the east coast - Georgia. As far south as Texas and as far north as Canada. Yes Geldings are a very special pony or mini in our world.

The AMHRA and AMHRB is thriving and the program will have a very nice payout - come on join the fun!

If you have a gelding - why not enter him in the Super Geldind Program?

Its Easy!

Nominate your gelding, pay the $20 entry fee, show this show season and have fun - turn in your top ten (Up to 10) placings by December 1, 2012.

Find the nomination forms at:

http://shetlandminiature.com/incentive-programsfuturity-super-g-sweepstakes/super-gelding-program.html

I will be entering my gelding, I think he is super anyway but with all of the Gelding Programs in both AMHA and AMHR, its crazy to not at least nominate.

Here is my 2012 gelding entry. RHA Wardances Dr Zhivago

572349_671252473_19333093_n.jpg

The registry has a lot of nice programs; but for someone like me (and my family)-we are only able to get to two shows a year (one a 2-3 judge and one a 1 judge)-it's not worth entering. It's to bad too-we have two exceptionally nice gelding I would enter otherwise. (Finances and time-bah!). But I think other people that are able to do more should do it! We did keep up with the Companion Animal and Amateur Excellence award programs and our two oldest minis have completed both the programs totally!
default_firstprize.gif

Back