Gelding looking for a home in NC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

We have an owner tryin to place a small gelding in a new home. He lives in NOrth Carolina. No health problems and good disposition.

Can someone post his pic for me?? Im having trouble with my website

kay

thank you lois!!! isnt he a sweet looking gelding?? The owner is really sad about rehoming him but feels its best that he go where he can get more attention.

he looks young and tiny.... do you have more details? what a sweet little face!

hes 6 yr old i believe and yes hes tiny. I do wonder if he is a dwarf and the owner has no experience with miniatures so has no idea. but it could be the angle of the pic and the winter coat.

Kay, I was thinking he looked a little dwarfy too. Look at his knees, they seem a little big, but maybe just fur??? Can she get any other pics of him in the light of day?? NOT that DWARFY is a BAD thing! You know me, I love these guys but he may need a little extra care to his feet and legs and may not be suitable for driving or showing, that's all I mean.
yes.gif

i did talk to the owner about it and shes trying to find another pic. she had no idea what dwarfism is but now that she has seen pictures of other dwarfs she thinks he might be. I told her its only important so she can be sure he goes to a home that knows how to care for a dwarf.

I wish I was closer because I would take him in heartbeat no matter what.
wub.gif

update: i have not received any further replies from this owner so I guess he either found a home or she changed her mind

Kay

Is there a way to find out if she has placed him in a home. He definitely looks dwarf, I have time and space for him and am in NC just outside of Monroe. How do we find out if he found a home?

Latest posts

Back