GE 14 INCH RACE TRACK NIPPERS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHARLOTTE & JOHN

Reaction score
From searching and reading up about hoof nippers on the forum here, we have decided

to go with the GE 14 inch Race Track. The cheapest place I have found them is $178.00.

Does anyone know of anyplace to get them cheaper or is this about the best price.

We just want to check before we order.

Thanks

From searching and reading up about hoof nippers on the forum here, we have decided

to go with the GE 14 inch Race Track. The cheapest place I have found them is $178.00.

Does anyone know of anyplace to get them cheaper or is this about the best price.

We just want to check before we order.

Thanks
[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

May I ask where you found them at $178.00? I know they will pay for themselves in a short period of time but ...... geesh!! That is the cheapest I've seen them for.

Joy

Where I buy mine, they went up to $185.00. But they are free shipping. www.bigdweb.com

Ugh all these price increases are horrible. I used to get these nippers for $165.00

Emma

The place we found them for $178 is Midwest Farrier supply (www.mwfarrier.com).

I have not checked into what their shipping is yet. Thanks for the information I

will check out those places too.

Charlotte

Back