Gayle's sudden death

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Am So very sorry for your loss!
sad.gif

Bill

[SIZE=14pt]To live in the hearts of those you love is not to die.....[/SIZE]

our thoughts are with you...

I am so very sorry to hear this tragic news. Hugs to you and your family. I guess God needed Gayle and I wouldn't be surprised if he is still surrounded by what he loved, all the minis that have crossed over. My deepest sympathies to his loved ones.

Your tears are my tears, your pain is my pain...we love you here and are here for you in the coming days and weeks when the lonliness sets in! Condolences and love, Maxine
pray.gif

My heart goes out to you and your family. Our warmest condolences on your terrible loss. Feel the arms around you of all who love you here on the Forum.

Hugs and my sympathy going out to you, Jackie. Love NEVER dies........

Blessings,

MA

I am so sorry, Jackie. I hope it is a comfort for you to know that he was able to have that time surrounded by the little horses he so loved. He will always be with you, especially when you are out with your horses, loving and being loved by them.

I'm so sorry about your loss. You must still be in such pain to lose your best friend so suddenly. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Jackie, I'm so sorry! I know he will always be there watching over you and the horses that he loved so much. {{{Hugs}}}

Jackie

I am so sorry for your loss. May God be with you and your family during this time.

With Hugs & Prayers

Vicky

Please accept my heartfelt condolences. I can't begin to fathom the pain you are experiencing.

I wish for you to find the comfort you know that Gayle is sending to you, even though he cannot physically touch you anymore.

Best wishes,

Liz M.

Jackie,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. May God be with you through this very difficult time.

God Bless,

Lis

So sorry for your loss. ((((HUGS)))) to you and know that he is in a better place. I'm sure he's feeding all those miniature horses that have passed before him.

Latest posts

Back