Gas prices,,,,,it's about time!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
When I drove out to Nationals about a month ago, gas was right at $4 a gallon.

Today I am driving home and IT IS $2.79 a gallon
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
At first I thought,,,,,,misprint on the sign,,,,,but then I saw it at the next gas station and the next one and the next one!!!!!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

default_saludando.gif
What's yours compared to a month ago!!!!

Oh happy day!!!!!!! Pop money for the rest of the week!

Wow! That sure is not happening here in California. We paid $3.75 yesterday. Enjoy it while it lasts!

It's going down almost everywhere right now, so yes we better enjoy it. Today I passed a station where gas was $3.18 a gallon. We have such a high gas tax in NC that being that low now is pretty good, but I won't be satified until its under $2 a gallon again. Where it should be. Diesel is still coming down some, but alot slower and in smaller amounts. Its was $3.89 today.

Gosh Carolyn, where do YOU live???
default_new_shocked.gif
Yes, it's coming down, but not like you.........

With the crude oil prices posted, it SHOULD be under $2.00 a gallon, but we will never see that again.

(Too much GREED.)

We are in our car just pulling out of the ga station right now and just paid $3.33 a gallon at a Chevron, usually the more expensive gas out here.

In my area of Michigan it's 2.78
default_aktion033.gif
But in my opinion it has a long ways to go
default_yes.gif

$2.64 here (NW Arkansas) yesterday. I filled my Rhonda The Honda minivan for under $40.00...whoohoo!

Gosh Carolyn, where do YOU live???
default_new_shocked.gif
Yes, it's coming down, but not like you.........
With the crude oil prices posted, it SHOULD be under $2.00 a gallon, but we will never see that again.

(Too much GREED.)

Yes you are so right. We are all happy about gas prices being down but with a barrel of oil dropping yesterday to approximately $76 a barrel I believe prices should be ALOT less. Their reasoning they are telling us? If they lower it too much people will start hoarding is what they are saying. It's just another excuse for big business to stick it to all of us and get BIG profits. I am so fed up with this mentality.

Latest posts

Back