Garden Cart for minis?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheryl W

Reaction score
Has anyone made a type of garden cart for their minis? I'm looking for something with 4 wheels (like a typical garden cart), not high off the ground. Or if you've taken a basic garden cart/wagon and added a shaft hook up, I would like to see ideas to make one. Thank you!

If you get the shafts for a wagon, you may be able to remove the handle of the garden wagon and just pin the shafts to it. The shafts for some wagons connect with one bolt, exactly the way my manure wagon handle connects. I believe I will have to use a different bolt. The problem I am having is finding a place to just order shafts. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm working on it.

If you get the shafts for a wagon, you may be able to remove the handle of the garden wagon and just pin the shafts to it. The shafts for some wagons connect with one bolt, exactly the way my manure wagon handle connects. I believe I will have to use a different bolt. The problem I am having is finding a place to just order shafts. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm working on it.
The guy at Kingston Saddlery sells many things seperately. While I was there I was looking at axles and wheels thinking of building a miniature buck board one day. I have purchased shafts only from him in the past. You could try them if you can't find what you are looking for locally.

Latest posts

Back