Gaming devices

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got my first Tablet recently as I want to play Words With Friends. Is anyone else discovering that he's spending more time on a device than creating now?

I do have a pattern ready to cut out pajamas for a grandson, and I'm still on my crocheting binge. But I'm spending a lot of free time with my word game.

I used to belong to a Scrabble club. I have a computer Scrabble, but playing against a computer is not as much fun as playing against a person. So I'm loving the Words With Friends.

Tablets and smart devices are really time consuming and they can take over your life , if you let them. Washing Piles up, dishes stacked in the sink and before you know it, relatives are dressing Like a "tablet" just so you will have a conversation with them
default_new_rofl.gif

Ya, lately, I have been playing more games than creating. On one hand, it isn't a good thing.... on the other hand... some times folks just need a break.

I absolutely LOVE words with friends! We were Scrabble addicts at one time. The ate our Scrabble dictionary so we don't really play much. I must remember to get another one! Words with friends replaced Scrabble. I was having trouble with my devices bc they were so full that I had to delete it. My husband and I would have 10 games going against each other. I had it before he did and when he would come home he would get on my stuff and play. When he went back to work I got on and he had started so many games! I called him and asked why he did that. His answer was "I wanted to play and nobody was playing!" We are so competitive. I wish that it gave you the extra points for using all 7. Ugg! I am doing the same, my grand baby wants all my attention so I gotta get off and go into the real world instead of cyber. Lol

Love Words with Friends and a friend turned me on to "Trivia Crack" it's like Trivial Pursuit (it's on FB, at least that's where I play).

I don't play any games any more. Just help my husband on his game. I was addicted to FarmVille and secret gardens, and hidden objects games, two or three more. I have heard of trivia crack, it sounds fun too!

I don't play games anymore, either, as I was addicted to them. Tablets are fine for some of the apps. I want to buy a kindle fire so I can spend some time looking at quilting apps and some of the fabric sites. That way my hubby won't think I'm spending too much time on the computer, he'll think I'm reading books. But that's what my basic kindle will still be for.

Biggest problem right now, my health has been going down hill.

Just too tired to do a lot of things... take care of my animals, clean when I can, play a game every few days... but that is pretty much it.

Have 3 paintings I really need to finish... seriously need to work in my garden... but until the Doc can nail down what is going on and what meds I need... am dragging knuckles.

I have one of the first Kindle Fires I won a couple of years ago.. read a lot on it and a couple of word games.
But for Gaming, I have a Gaming laptop... which is excellent. Also use it for my Art.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggest problem right now, my health has been going down hill.

Just too tired to do a lot of things... take care of my animals, clean when I can, play a game every few days... but that is pretty much it.

Have 3 paintings I really need to finish... seriously need to work in my garden... but until the Doc can nail down what is going on and what meds I need... am dragging knuckles.

I have one of the first Kindle Fires I won a couple of years ago.. read a lot on it and a couple of word games.

But for Gaming, I have a Gaming laptop... which is excellent. Also use it for my Art.
Sounds like you and Maggie are going through a bad patch. Hope things smooth out for you.

Latest posts

Back