Fuzz is flying in ohio too ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Well it looks like the weather is going to be nice from here on out, was hoping to do a full body last weekend but had not really gotten around to it until today. I did full body clips on two of my yearling colts, Flytes photos came out pretty nice. Stetson i may post pictures of tommarow, his came out a tad blurry. Was nice thought to be able to see where we are at. The boys need more weight, they have been sharing a stall so they eat together, we finially got two more stalls built so i can separate them and start really focusing on each colt.

Leg and Ear muffs still on. Forgive the lines, you know how hard it is getting that hair off for the first time in the spring.

Weswind BTU Crown Prince Fyte ..my small over division colt, BTU Grandson, sired by Karen Wales BTU son Boones Little BTU Crown Prince. His dam is a Reserve National Champion, that Karen owns.

FlyteClipped02x.jpg

FlyteClipped01x.jpg

Then, i did a quick head / neck on my stallion, and the colt aboves paternal brother, Westwind BTU Crown Prince Narko, a few days back. Halter is no longer flattering on him
default_unsure.png
. He is a 2yr old this year. Im leasing a mare from Sheryl this year that i plan to cross him to for a 09' FILLY
default_wink.png
. No conditioning, no special work ..just been out in the back pasture and pulled him up to clip and take pictures.

001NarkoCliped2008.jpg

Narko is staying at home this year, his brothers are doing all the work for him this year in the show ring
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all....don't you know you should NOT be wearing flip-flops around horses! You could end up with a broken toe, you know. lol shesh.......kids. haha

Ok seriously though, they are looking pretty good there Leeana. I can't wait to see Stetson!!
default_aktion033.gif

Sheryl ... La La La La La La I dont hear you
default_risa_suelos.gif
. When i break a toe, you can say i told you so
default_smile.png
. I will forever wear my flip flops to the barn
default_hypocrite.gif
:.

He looks awesome girl!!!!!

Cant wait to see him at area 2
default_smile.png

They look great Leeana! I think Flyte is going to make you very proud in the showring this year!

How do you tell those boys apart? LOL Can't wait to see you show them.

lol Fran, its really not that hard to tell them apart when you see them every day. When they are down in the big pasture, from afar its hard to tell them apart but they all have different bodys and heads ...that is really how i tell them apart lol. By the head
default_smile.png

Thanks guys, i think im clipping the shetlands today or tommarow ..one day this week
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back