futurity nominated horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
We wanted to know how to get a horse futurity nominated?If you have a horse who has been futurity nominated in AMHA in the pass how do you keep him futurity nominated?Also how much does it cost to nominated the horses? Can you register the foals to be futurity nominated as well, if so how much. What steps would someone need to take to have a horse nominated or stay futurity nominated. I was told that once the horse is 3 yrs old it would have to be renominated. We would like more information about futurity nominated horses as well. Please example how it all works.

thanks alot,

melissa

For AMHA the stallion needs to be nominated by Dec 31st you can get the paperwork online. Its 100 bucks then when the foals are born you can chose to nominate those foals which is 150. I love the futurity nominated foals we made over 2000 grand at the Worlds this year. It was great 2 horses.

Also once that is done they are nominated you only pay when you enter at the World show which currently is 40 I think. You dont renominate at age 3 but there is only a hunter futurity at 3 no halter.

I love the program lots of money to be won.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back