Funny metal signs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

picasso

Reaction score
A couple of years ago we went to the North American Livestock Show and I bought a yellow, diamond shaped sign that said "Caution standing in this area may get your butt run over by a championship horse". I hung it on the inside of my horse trailer door. Everybody that saw it got a good laugh out of it. Coming home from Nationals this year something we were hauling got turned over and rubbed up against it and tore it up. Just wondering if anybody has seen these signs in any catalogs or on the internet anywhere??? I've been looking this morning, but not had any luck so far. I really want to get a new one. Also, went to the North American over the weekend. Just knew they would have them there. No luck. That would have been too easy. LOL Thanks for any help anybody can give me.

I would find a local store where they sell several types of such signs and ask them to contact supplier to see if they have what you want OR will make it. Just a thought. Good luck.

One other "maybe".......you've seen the ads for street name signs you can buy customized? Call them...may be that they do other types/sizes, etc.

There's always a sign place at my local state fair that will custom make those yellow diamond-shaped signs. I have one that says "Gimme the treats and nobody gets hurt!" with a picture of a begging mini on it. Love it!

Leia

Latest posts

Back