Funeral wake

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
Linda's wake will be held on tuesday May 26 at the Stockbridge Funeral Home at 141 Epping rd. Exeter, NH. It will be held from 5-8pm. Casual attire, all who knew Linda are invited.

Prayers are with Linda's family at this difficult time. Do you know if there will be a on-line condolence signing, from the funeral home?

Corinne

Thank you for letting us know. If there is anything we can do to help, please say so.

Love,

Sue

Thank you for letting us know and Karen and I will be there for sure. Please let me know if we can bring or do anything to help.

I searched and there is an online Guest Book. There is also information about the service.

Here is the link.

Linda Best Guest Book

Our condolences to the family.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who have asked donations can be made to the Best family in lieu of flowers.

As I understand there will be a basket for cards at the funeral home for those attending.

Cards and condolences can also be sent to: 5 Hershey Lane Stratham, NH 03885

Mark

Tho I will not be there in person, my light and love will be...surrounding all who loved her...especially her wonderful family.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back