Fun video

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think he is holding on with his legs? I don’t really see any other strap that he would be holding onto. That would be a great leg workout!! Did I already say, I NEED roller skates?!! LOL LOL 😂🤗

Woohoo! This means there is hope for me....(I'm 5' 1" also!) What kind of skates did you order?

I did a little research on roller skates, I googled: women best roller skates 2021. The search came up with about 15 pairs of skates. I knew I didn’t want roller blades. I had a pair of those years ago and they were so heavy for me that they hurt my knees. I wanted a pair of really light roller skates. I ordered these:

F9768A1C-7A3B-4C56-BA2D-560471B672BA.png

They should be here next week, WOOHOO!! 🥳 I also ordered wrist guards, knee pads, and elbow pads….you can never be too safe. The older I get the harder the ground is 🤣🤣💕💕💕

Beautiful skates and second Willow Flats....get a helmet and BE CAREFUL!

I also had a white and pink pair of roller skates that I just loved and used on our road for years - never ever thought to bring along a pony! Then we moved to a gravel road...sigh.....

It sounds like fun and will make some popcorn for your video!

Latest posts

Back