Fun video

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Kelly

Reaction score
Do you think he is holding on with his legs? I don’t really see any other strap that he would be holding onto. That would be a great leg workout!! Did I already say, I NEED roller skates?!! LOL LOL 😂🤗

Kelly

Reaction score
Woohoo! This means there is hope for me....(I'm 5' 1" also!) What kind of skates did you order?

I did a little research on roller skates, I googled: women best roller skates 2021. The search came up with about 15 pairs of skates. I knew I didn’t want roller blades. I had a pair of those years ago and they were so heavy for me that they hurt my knees. I wanted a pair of really light roller skates. I ordered these:

F9768A1C-7A3B-4C56-BA2D-560471B672BA.png

They should be here next week, WOOHOO!! 🥳 I also ordered wrist guards, knee pads, and elbow pads….you can never be too safe. The older I get the harder the ground is 🤣🤣💕💕💕

Dragon Hill

Reaction score
That will definitely be a video worth watching. 😄 Unfortunately, I would need off road skates. They all seem to be inline roller blade type. And pricey.

MaryFlora

Reaction score
Beautiful skates and second Willow Flats....get a helmet and BE CAREFUL!

I also had a white and pink pair of roller skates that I just loved and used on our road for years - never ever thought to bring along a pony! Then we moved to a gravel road...sigh.....

It sounds like fun and will make some popcorn for your video!

Dragon Hill

Reaction score
Check out Emma Massingales off road skates, she calls it grass skiing. So cool!
Wow, those are crazy looking! But looks like fun. Have you seen BSharpRanch off road skateboarding videos? She and her ponies are amazing!