Fun "mini" farm tour/visit!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
Well, since we are sort of in between shows, Crabby Chickens and myself decided we'd go looking at some of the local farms and see the '05 foals and the farm owners.

We stopped first at Scott Creek and had a great visit with Joanne. Their farm continues to get nicer and nicer and they '05 foals are gorgeous, and Monarch is as cute as always. We fell in love with one of his sons, no surprise!

Joanne was ultrasounding some mares and we looked on and learned some interesting facts.

Then we drove North and stopped in at Vintage Farms and Dawn showed us around graciously even though it was pretty hot. They have lots of pretty young colts in every color and pattern, it seemed.

After that, we stopped at Columbia Minis and visited w/Kathy and all of her beauties.

Her Joe Dandy son was so nice, and her daughters of Grosshill Dandy's Special Edition were breathtaking! They really look like big horses w/their long legs and upright necks. We always have fun talking w/her and watching the horses play.

Wish I would have taken more pics. I did take a few pics at Scott Creek. I will ask Joanne if I can post them. I'm glad we went and looked in person though the sales DVD is a lot of fun!

Liz M.

Sounds like you had a great time seeing all those pretty horses!
yes.gif

Thats great!! Must have been alot of fun!

I look forward to the pictures!

-Kris

Wow , that was fun! Even though it was ALMOST one hundred degrees!

Joanne is great, and man oh man, what a FARM!!!! And Monarch and To-Be are gorgeous!

Dawn was wonderful and took her time to show her lovely horses off and tells us great stories.

And Kathy, her farm is great. LOVE those Eddie daughters!!! Wish I had the money to buy something now!!!! And her boys weren't shabby either. It was fun!!!

Thanks Liz, Kenny, Brandon and Colton for letting us tag along!!!

Sorry to take so long posting these!

With Joanne's permission:

indigo7cn.jpg

Here was Indy, mine and Kim's favorite little man! He is, of course, a Monarch son.
smile.gif

palo0zz.jpg

And this is a daughter of Southridge Destined To Be, her name is

Scott Creek 2Be Filigree. Just a beautiful and sweet little filly!

turnout4oq.jpg

Here is the herd on their way out of the smaller pasture to the big pasture. Do they look eager as well as beautiful?

followingtheherd4pg.jpg

A straggler! Daughter of DRs Hideaway Mikey T, her name is Scott Creek My Key To Fashion.

I only wish I could have caught a few of them trotting as they were moving so beautifully, tails flagged!

Those are what I have to share right now!

Thanks for looking.

Liz M.

Thanks for sharing and for some great photos! I would have to agree..... Indy is a knock-out!

MA

Latest posts

Back