Fun kid pics from today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]We went FISHING in one of our ponds this morning
default_biggrin.png
[/SIZE]

Of course, Mia caught the biggest fish...3 of them!! *I* caught one big one and lots of littles. Steve caught lots of littles and just as he was ready to give up, the big ones starting hitting his line too. And yes, we're eating them! Notice the no top front teeth on my big girl.

DSCF4437.jpg

Zac felt the need to live up to the saying on his shirt <g> You can see the mud trail we dragged in with us! We fished for 3 hours. He was so tired...since he chose to wake up at 5:30 this morning...yikes!. By 12:15 he was saying "Mama, go lay down, go night-night, battth! He got his bath and his good nap, lunch and he is going strong again"

DSCF4438.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute pictures. The fish are a good size for eating.

Steve will be going fishing again tomorrow and we'll eat whatever he catches if he catches anything. We had some of his last catch for supper tonight.

Laura ..OMG...how did Mia grow up SO FAST? You have two very cute kids ..like I need to tell you that...LOL.

Fishing is fun - although my husband enjoys it much more than I do. So, I don't go as often as he does - but, I love it when he brings home enough to eat.

[SIZE=12pt]I love fishing, but cleaning fish...not so much~LOL Mia sat outside with Steve, eating her lunch, watching him clean fish. YUCK! She's such a farm kid
default_rolleyes.gif
[/SIZE]

Lisa, Mia will be 7 at the end of this month and starts the SECOND grade on Monday! She's 4' 2 1/2" and 63 pounds. She changed TWO sizes over the summer while she was with her Dad...oh my goodness
default_new_shocked.gif
She went from a size 7 to a 10/12! We did a LOT of clothes shopping after she came home two weeks ago!!! There's nothing like not being able to wear anything you own to start a long shopping trip!

Laura,

How time really does go by so fast.

I still remember Mia so tiny - then the dating ( love story ..I call it..lol) with you and Steve. Before I knew it littel Zac was on his way.

I just don't think either one should be so big - I still see Mia and Zac as little babies.

I know I don't have to tell you Laura - but, Oh do I feel sorry for you when it comes to dating age with Mia. She is a beautiful little girl and it is going to be so hard. I am so happy you have Steve to help you through it. It is tough - this world has changed SO MUCH.

Mia reminds me of my daughter when she was little - could be all girly girl when she wanted and tom boy when she wanted. My daugther is all grown up and she is still that way - I think that is one of her best qualitys.

I make my husband clean the fish...LOL - I just can't do it.. I can't even WATCH....I just like to catch and eat them...LOL.

[SIZE=12pt]LOL, I'm getting some pre-Mia "boyfriend" training with Dana girls. I count it a good thing that, although they all get along great with Dana, and call her "Mom" and are able to joke around with her, that they are all just a little scared of ME! They know if they get too rowdy I'll tell them to clear out home, now :DOH!
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

This picture is of Miss Mia just before leaving for her school's open house Thursday...the same day as the fishing picture
default_wink.png

2008_0815horses0009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back