Fun In The Snow Pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
Well I was out a while ago with my almost 2 year old, Prism and my rather pregnant looking mare Hiawatha watching them have a good time racing and prancing in the snow. For such a round girl, Hiawatha still can move! Prism of course is doing cartwheels all over the place.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

The group

fizzoto0005.jpg

Prism on the Fly

fizzoto0006.jpg

Hiawatha is strutting her stuff

fizzoto0003.jpg

fizzoto0002.jpg

I really like this one (looks like some eraser shavings got on the photo before I scanned it :eek:

fizzoto0004.jpg

Well let me know what you think. Every once in a while I am armed with a camera for one of their little show off sessions. :lol: They can really move on those little legs!
default_wub.png
:

great shots! looks cold there tooo!! eeeks!

Prism has veery flashy colour--i like it
default_smile.png

thanks for sharing!

and stay warm
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks guys! Prism is a real riot. She is so friendly and such a nut! She is my little "whirling dervish" If I go out to play with her, she often starts to jump and spin around and it cracks me up! Sometimes she flags her tail over her back if she is feeling especially showy and it looks really cool. Hiawatha likes Prism but is still rather shy with us. She is getting better though which is good because we work with her every night while we are petting everyone else. I hope that we continue to improve. This was actually before we got dumped on snow wise. We have recently been experiencing blizzards. Its been beautiful! I need more film!
default_yes.gif
:

Back