Fun Evening (Hanover Raceway)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Hubby came in 3rd again this year
default_aktion033.gif
Ours is horse #6

6 horses in the race. One horse was scratched, did not show, was to be 7 horses.

Notice the slow moving sign on hubbies cart, had to chuckle, forgot to take it off. Too cute
default_new_rofl.gif

Pictures of the horses parading and at the starting line. (approximately 1/4 mile in length)

Hope you enjoy
default_saludando.gif

GlenHanover2008Race.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Way to go -- John & Joe enjoyed watching the race. I was sorry I had to miss it. Sounds like everyone had a lot of fun.

That looks like a blast!

You all find so many neat things to do with your mini's. Wish me and the boys could've joined they'd love it too.

CONGRATS!!

Wish I could have been there to see the race!! Congrats on placing 'on the board'.

I used to race standardbreds over that track nearly every saturday night in the summer a few years back. I really miss it!

When is the next 'mini' race?

Michelle

How fun!! Wish we had enough people around here to be able to do some neat stuff like that.

We also had fun watching!! Everyone did great!!! First horsee race I have ever been to and apparently you DON'T bet on a horse because you like its name!!!! :DOH! LOL

Who won? Who scratched? Who all was there? Congrats on your third! Wish I could have come to watch! I am going to be there for the B race in the fall to compete! Glad you all had a good time!

Thanks Mary for sharing the pictures. Have seen your pictures posted each year about the race and looks like lots of fun. Congratulations on 3rd palce.
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

It looked like a lot of fun! I'd like to come and watch the next one in the fall. Maybe one year we'll even have a go at racing...hubby would love it..he's a racing freak...lol

Congrats to all that were there!

Our neighbour dropped by to tell us their son's horse in the next race, came in first.
default_aktion033.gif

We where greeted after the race with a few neighbours who did not know we did this with our minis
default_biggrin.png

Have someone looking into other raceways so we can have more miniature races

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see it at Woodbine or Mohawk (love Mohawk!) I don't see why it couldn't be done. Specially Mohawk and it would fit in well with one of their family fun fair nights.

Or Flamboro (1/2mile track) or Georgian downs..it's a 5/8's track.

The racing is definitely something that we (specially hubby) want to get into down the line.

Latest posts

Back