FUN DAY AT GRANDMA'S AND GRANDPA'S

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amy

Reaction score
Shelby brought Sam down to visit us today at the farm. Sam loves ET & when Gramps hitched the team up to give her a wagon ride, she asked if he would teach her to drive.

Grandpa was right on for that and we all spent the afternoon team driving & then playing with the babies.

Sam was a natural & we hope she will come back soon.

Joseph was also here so everyone had fun.

We loved having you guys for the day.

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

Great pictures Amelia
default_yes.gif

My daughter Sam sure does love your ET and yes Shelby and Sam make a cute couple
default_wub.png

Glad you guys had a great day and I am sure you will see alot of Sam.
default_biggrin.png

Sure looks like everyone had a great time. The team looks great!

Great pictures Amy!! Looks like so much fun

Wow yes, a fun day indeed. i was surprised driving two was just as easy as one!
default_laugh.png
ET is by far my favv, but that filly comes pretty close. shes a darling
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wub.png

i had fun and thanks again for the wonderful day at the farm
default_wink.png

Sam.

Those are some great pictures, gorgeous horses and a cute couple as well
default_wub.png
thank you for sharing
default_smile.png
!!

Jessica

Great pictures Amelia your new camera takes great pictures. Thanks for sharing.Have to have you take paictures at the show and retire Walt for awhile LOL Both couples are very cute together and nice horses. Take Care Frannie

default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Thank you everyone.

Those are our 2 ASPC/AMHR stallions

Black & white is FILIPOWICZ ENTERTAINING THE FOULKS -- (ET) -- he now has all of his required wins for Hall Of Fame-- just needs some more points -- he is a classic shetland -- 36 inches

The red & white is FILIPOWICZ GRAND FINALE (FINNY) -- he is a fantastic driving horse and he is a Foundation Shetland 37 inches..

WE have foals on the ground from both of them and are very pleased with our results.

ET was the number 2 stallion in Canada in the over division in 2007 & Finny was #3 so we are thrilled with them.

As they are both 3 years of age this year-- this is their debut in the driving arena and so far are doing us very proud.

Thanks for all your kind comments. Amelia

Aw Sam and Shelby-- looks like a VERY fun day!!

Thanks for Sharing the pics Amy!

Awe!! Those pics are adorable!!

I love that setup with the team!!

I have a feeling you're going to see A LOT more of Sammy!!

Awe!! Those pics are adorable!!
I love that setup with the team!!

I have a feeling you're going to see A LOT more of Sammy!!

LOL -- Well Nigel -- that will be just fine with me. I love to have the kids here. THe more the merrier.I love when they are all here together. Now , that is a busy day for sure. WE had 15 grandkids & also have 5 (almost 6) GREAT grandkids -- so we are starting on a whole new generation of show people I hope. LOL

Latest posts

Back