Full moon this weekend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windhaven

Reaction score
For those that are mare watching and look at the full moon for one of the hopeful foaling times, this weekend's full moon is suppose to be 1 in MANY years. Sorry they were talking about it on the radio while I was doing chores and didn't hear most of the details. But I did hear that it is suppose to be the closest the earth and biggest and brightest that we will see in MANY years. They also said something about the greatest pull too.

Also hope that there won't be any clouds so we can enjoy it while we are making our way to the barn in the middle of the night to foal out those mares. LOL

So those that are on mare stare, you might get lucky and have some babies this weekend!

Lets see how many we get with this full moon!

My last mare to foal made some big udder changes last night. She may be one to foal during the Super Moon. We'll see!

The super moon, and we are supposed to have storms tonight, and a due date (hand bred) of May 8th, sounds like a good recipe for Snowball to foal tonight!!

Thank you Marcy for bringing it to our attention. We are watching 2 mares!!!!

Hopefully my mare will foal this weekend (fingers crossed).

I don't know if my girl is quite ready, but that would be awesome if she foaled during the full moon.

Moon Over Myfilly

Will be watching Becky..glad she waited till we got home from the hosp!! I was more than a little worried..

I, too, have a mare that's close to foaling! Would be awesome to have a Kentucky Derby / Super Moon Baby!!!
default_yes.gif

My mares are overdue so maybe tonight! Tango is gonna pop if that kid don't come out soon!

I just heard it on the news a Super Moon - we have 1 mare getting closer but doen't seem ready yet

but come on SUPER MOON get this one going - it said tomorrow night. I'd love to be done marestare

it will be interesting to see if more than usual foals are born this weekend

I would LOVE it if Missy would foal this weekend! I'm about to update - seems she may make me happy by presenting me with our only foal due this year.

One of mine is 350 days today, the other is 339.

I would love the "Super Moon" to help pull those foals out!

See you all on Mare Stare!

Our one and only mare that is expecting this year is at 325 days today, and she's waxed and VERY restless. I was awake most of the night last night watching her, and she may very well add to the Super Moon baby count. Good luck everyone!

My mare, Missy, is looking more and more like she will foal tonight. Her udder has been getting tighter through the day. Come on MIssy!
default_smile.png

Back