Full Moon Baby: Meet Riverdance Scout's Back In Black

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
Here he is : Riverdance Scout's Back In Black

Sire is: Fallen Ash Scout's Prince Of Tides a World Top 5 Son of L & D Scout. Dam is: Marystown Enchantress. A Witmaack Mickey Mouse granddaughter and a full sister to an AMHA World Grand Champion Junior Stallion and a full sister to an AMHA World Reserve Grand Champion Juior Mare that Alliance now owns. (unfortunatly I was not in a position to show the mare)

I might be getting all boys (5 boys, one filly so far), boy boy oh boy are these boys really nice!!! When I purchased Prince I had it in mind to breed him to all of my Windchaser daughters and Windchaser 3/4 sisters and it looks like the cross is not only really good, it is FANTASTIC!!!!

For such a little tike, he is all legs , very, very refined, long slim neck, good shoulder layback, hugh hip and a gorgeous head!! I expect this colt to be about 29" (give or take a little)when full grown. He is less than 24 hours old in these pictures.

314172831.jpg

314172836.jpg

314172835.jpg

314172833.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRATULATIONS...he is GORGEOUS!!
default_wub.png

You know....I doubt he'll be any good in the show ring. I'll just drive over and take him off your hands. Might be able to make something out of him......
default_biggrin.png

Just Kidding! He's gorgeous! Good luck with him! He's a winner!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Gorgeous colt, quite a neck on him for a newborn! Congratulations.

Jan

What a beautiful boy! I can't wait to see him as I have always loved his Mom, Enchantress. Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
He is such a little cutie, love his head, CONGRATS!

Latest posts

Back