Frosty's dead

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know how hard it is to lose a horse. I'm very sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry for your loss.
no.gif
The two of you had a special bond that will stay with you forever.

RIP Frosty.

Robin

I'm sorry you lost your Frosty.

Remember though, those we've loved may be out of sight, but they're never out of our hearts. He is as near as a memory.

I can picture him with some young angel girl. Perhaps she is one who never had a chance to have her own horse on earth; and she will be the one who will love him and care for him until you meet again.

(((((LOVECOCO)))))

I am so sorry, that is so tough. What a loss of a dear friend.
crybaby.gif

I'm so sorry to hear your friend has passed but it sounds like the two of you had a wonderful life together!

no.gif
I am so sorry to read about your loss...

But I was very happy to read he had such a wonderfull life, I think a life every horse dreams of, and lived to be 36!

Take care.

Oh no, I am so, so sorry... I know how much you loved Frosty and we understand how much he meant to you. Bless Frosty for living as long as he did, and for having you as a friend and companion. I know you don't feel it now, but you are blessed that he made the choice for you, and that you didn't have to make any "hard" decisions down the road.

My heart and prayers go out to you. As I just lost Misty, you know I do understand how you feel.

The Dance

~ Garth Brooks

Lookin' back on the memories of

the dance we shared beneath the stars above.

For a moment, all the world was right.

How could I've known that you'd ever say 'good bye?'

(Chorus)

And now, I'm glad I didn't know the way it all would end

the way it all would go.

And our lives are better left to chance.

I could have missed the pain, but I'd've had to miss the dance.

Holdin' you, I've held everything.

For a moment, wasn't I the king?

But if I'd only known how the king would fall,

Hey, who's to say, you know, I might have changed it all.

Repeat (Chorus)

Yes, my life is better left to chance.

I could have missed the pain, but I'd've had to miss the dance.

I am new but I wanted to express my heartfelt condolances for your lost love. Just remeber he will be waiting for you at the rainbow bridge.

Amanda

I am so sorry for your lose.

I lost my best horses about 6 years and to this day I still miss her.

Cry it out & just picture Frosty running in heaven in beautiful green pastures with many other friends being free and happy. This is what I think of my sazzy.

God Bless you,

Joyce

Im so sorry! What a wonderful and long life he had. He was well loved and Im sure he knew it.

Latest posts

Back