Frosty's dead

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no.gif
I am so sorry - he was very lucky to be loved by you!

i wish i had words to make you feel better i am so very sorry for your loss

I am soooooo sorry for your loss........What wonderful memories

you must have of Frosty and your time together.

What a blessing for him that he went quietly in his sleep.

Take care!

crybaby.gif
I'm sooo sorry for your loss. Hang in there everything will work out for the best.

Christy

I just read about your precious Frosty.

I am so very sorry that you lost him.

It sounds like you had a very special bond.

Keep the wonderful memories of the time you have spent with Frosty and they will help you to get through this.

Hugs and prayers for you as you mourn your special Frosty.

Oh no... I am so very sorry!!!! I and many others really do understand. I lost my baby yesterday, so my emotions are very raw. No matter how long we have them, they teach us much, and it doesn't hurt any less. And I can tell you that Frosty is still teaching you leasons. Each and every horse that has passed has taught me something, and they each teach me as they are crossing the rainbow bridge. I have learned to accept what I can not change. I have learned that I am blessed with each one, even if I only have the pleasure of having tghem in my life for a very short time. I have learned compassion, and what it really means to love so deeply and that with the good comes the bad. And I have learned that no matter how long it has been, I will ALWAYS miss those that have touched my heart. Yet I know that when it is my time to go, I will see them again. Until then they are only a thought away...

(((Hugs))) to you. May your pain quickly turn to loving memories of your time with Frosty. Find comfort in knowing that he had everything that he needed, and he passed knowing how very much he was loved.

I wish I could think of the right words to say to make you feel a little better but I can't. Just remember the good times with Frosty and the pain will ease. Deep down in your heart you will never forget but it will get easier for you as time passes.

I am also sorry for your loss. Unfortunately this is what happens when we choose to love the animals as we do. Bless you!

I'm so sorry. hon.
sad.gif
You & Frosty were blessed to have each other all those years.
wub.gif
Please take comfort in knowing that he left this earth peacefully and that you WILL see him again.
yes.gif

I'm so sorry for your loss, hugs to you.

He must have had a wonderful life with you and gave you many memories. Treasure them. You and Frosty will meet again.......

Blessings,

MA

I am so sorry for the loss of such a special friend.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Nan

I know it hurts so bad...but he is not lost...he will live in your heart forever honest.

So sorry to hear about Frosty, atleast he went in peace it sounds like....I know that is bittersweet for you right now, but cherish the memories that you had together. I can't get over how much Frosty looked like our "one in a million" horses, Blue.....he lived to 32, and he, like your Frosty was who taught all of us kids to ride, etc, etc.....and he looked so much like your Frosty it's uncanny. I know that I still miss good Old Blue, but I still carry him in my heart & I always have my memories of him!
wub.gif

Hey sweetie... I am so sorry for your loss....
no.gif
I lost my first show horse when she was 31 years old. My parents bought her for me when she was 6 and I was 9... I know how hard that is. Remember the good times with him.... he will always be in your heart and in your memories... and I KNOW that he is running across the Rainbow Bridge right now and meeting all of his friends who passed on before him... and maybe he is saying "hi" to my mare Whistle... and they are racing across emerald pastures and drinking from crystal streams...

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

I'm so sorry sweetie. He didn't leave you, he lives in your heart. {{{{Hugs}}}}

Back