Frontpage users, 2002 version

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimule

Reaction score
Those that use Frontpage for building your web page.....

There is an option to "publish web" that will update any changes or additions you've done to your site. Mine was working fine up until this past week. I don't know that I've changed any settings, other than updating my Netscape (hmmmmm, just had a thought).

Now when I try to publish web, I get a server error " httpd.conf files not recognized"

Any idea what this is? I've tried looking into the extension exceptions and my control panel on my web host but can't find anything to do with that.

Help?

Thanks.

Minimule: Did you contact your server? They can reinstall the frontpage extensions on their end. Sounds like a server problem.

Yep, server problem. I had the same thing happen awhile ago with mine; I tried EVERYTHING to make it work. Finally asked a friend who uses Frontpage & the same server I do. She'd already had hers fixed--I guess I hadn't made any changes in a few days, so thought the problem was "new". I e-mailed & it was all fixed on the next business day. Talk about frustrating when you think it's something you've done wrong!

Latest posts

Back