Frontline

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bozley

Reaction score
Hi,

We have been finding ticks on our dogs. We usually use Frontline but it is so expensive. Can you tell me the least expensive place you purchase it. I am assuming online would probably be the best place.

Thanks!

Sue

We have used the Frontline Plus for ticks at our place, in fact last year, but we switch every other year to something else so the ticks do not build up an immunity to it. We are using the Advantix right now and it seems to be working great. I called around to all the local dealers and Jeffers Pet was a lot cheaper even with the shipping added. I also order other things from them also so that helps on the shipping part.

I always rotate years between Frontline PLus and Advantex. When I took the furkids in for lymes shots and heartworm..I checked out the price for FrontlinePlus.. I ordered it thru Ebay for $45.99, 6 months supple 44 to 88#s , my vets office was $73.00 for the exact same one. Check out ebay there are alot of listings for it. Mine was a Buy it Now option.

Thanks for the tips. I will definitely check them out!

Sue

I usually buy from jeffers. But if you have a local neuter clinic, see if they offer it. Ours does and at a great price!! In this case you can only get it at the neuter site. Ours is a mobile unit, so you have to check schedules, etc.

So far, Jeffers has been the consistant best price I've found.

Latest posts

Back