From Tragedy to Blessings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a happy turnaround to a tragic beginning.

Doesnt surprize me that people on this forum stepped up to help a dream come true.

Great pictures. Will be great seeing them grow together.

True blessings indeed.
default_wub.png

This is the kind of thing that restores my hope in people. When the world seems bleak and all you hear on the news is death, descruction and sour politics, this is a reminder that good people, no, GREAT people, still exist.
default_aktion033.gif
What a wonderful gift to your darling daughter and how selfless of everyone involved. Kudos to everyone who helped to turn around this tragedy for a beautiful young girl.
default_yes.gif

Beautiful photos and that smile says it all. There are some wonderful people in the world

I am so happy for you!!! I read your previous posts with tears in my eyes. I wished that you were closer so we could share with you but Minnesota is a long ways. I was overjoyed at the kindness of these beautiful people who gave Gracie that wonderful smile!! Good luck with all your new minis!

Barb

True blessings indeed.
default_wub.png

This is the kind of thing that restores my hope in people. When the world seems bleak and all you hear on the news is death, descruction and sour politics, this is a reminder that good people, no, GREAT people, still exist.
default_aktion033.gif
What a wonderful gift to your darling daughter and how selfless of everyone involved. Kudos to everyone who helped to turn around this tragedy for a beautiful young girl.
default_yes.gif
This says it all.

I held my composure until the photos - that is pure JOY! Congratulations to all involved, and what wonderful people.

What a beautiful story! The kindness of strangers is one of the greatest blessings in this world. I love that Gracie's arms are no longer empty because some wonderful people read the story here on the internet. How amazing!
default_wub.png
Thank you for sharing and I agree - this story needs to be published so more people can know about these wonderful people!

Hugs,

Barbara

Barbara, I totally agree.

What a beautiful story and a beautiful filly! Enjoy!

John and I are so happy that we have shared in bringing back some joy into Gracie's life. She is a very gracious and loving young lady as his Sandy. I expected to have tears when my mares left but instead we were smiling. I know they will have a wonderful home and lots of attention with this special family.

Plus I get to see the foals next year!
default_aktion033.gif

Kathy Morlang

Bali Hai Bengals

Wondeful, wonderful story! Genuine kindness and generosity do still exist....how refreshing. I wish Gracie all the best in the future!

Sandy and John & Kathy

First I have to add myself to the list of people who think you are all just wonderful

Thank you from the bottom of my heart too for making Gracie so happy

The 2 tragegies for her 1st 2 foaling experiences were asking too much for a little girl to endure. Even though I don't know Gracie or her family I just couldn't get her losses out of my mind.

You are all truely special and the pictures are priceless!!
default_biggrin.png

Beautiful filly too

Lori

Oh boy, you are all making me tear up again. I had the pleasure of reading to Gracie all of the replies to this post. I wish I had a camera on her face as I read to her the states and countries all of you are from and your kind and sweet messages. As Gracie puts it, "Wow! I can not believe how nice all these people are and they are from far away too". You are all just so awesome!!! Thank you so much! I wanted to share a picture of John and Katherine Morlang along with Gracie and the 3 beautiful mini mares they gave her.

God Bless you all!

IMG_6103.JPG

SOOOO Happy for you all!!! You always have to love a happy ending!!

I think this is one of the sweetest things I've ever read. Instead of looking back on this always with sadness Gracie will now remember goodness.
default_wub.png

True blessings indeed.
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
What she said.

First tears over the Buckeroo news, and now this. Gosh--this is a teary place!!
default_laugh.png

I teach 11 year olds and if this story came in I'd be blubbering all over. Just awesome.

What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

This is one of the beautiful things about miniature horses.....their humans.

Charlotte

God is Awesome! The absolute joy on Gracies face says it all. Then to be blessed again with 3 wonderful mares, just wonderful.

Good Luck Gracie, never give up your dreams.

Latest posts

Back