From Guelph Ontario to Vancouver BC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"City Slicker"

Reaction score
Now this is what I'd die for to do ! A fellow named Kimball is treking from Guelph to BC on horse back !! He is raising funds for The Sunshine Foundation during his trip, if all goes to plan he'll be in Vancouver Sept 09 2009. I met up with Kimball and gave him my best wishes for his 4,500 klm ride. I got a few pics of them comming down Highway 109 so I can post them. Here is his home page so you all can follow along his travels!

Home page Visit My Website

I hope this works !!

P0001874.jpg

P0001876.jpg

P0001877.jpg

P0001878.jpg

following his Dream !!!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

default_new_shocked.gif
Wow, now that takes guts!!!! I wish him all the luck in the world on his LONG trip ahead!
default_saludando.gif

That is so cool!!! Wouldn't that make for some trip? I wish him the best of luck and a safe and totally enjoyable trip.

Bob Thank you for posting this link, I used to know Kimbal many years ago and had lost touch. He used to be in the retriever game and was a judge. I have added the link to my favourites and will follow his trip across Canada.

Yvonne

Met him a couple years back when he did his Ontario ride as he was traveling through my area here up north!!!

Would love to do it... the things you would see ...
default_wub.png

Update for you all who is following this ! Kimball had to pack it in
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
! An old knee injury got the better of him. Man I was really rootin' for him! Give it time and I'm sure he'll be back to tackle it again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back