froggtoggs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie gee

Reaction score
Has anyone tried froggtoggs rain gear? I just came in from outdoors in the rain having worn them for the first time. I have to say they are pretty awesome. Besides being waterproof, they are breathable. Nothing like stressing out in a storm about wind, thunder, lightning, and rain only to feel like you are melting in a plastic bag. The day I purchased them I was later chatting with the owner at a boutique owned by a friend of mine. I told her I had purchased froggtoggs and she said her husband who officiates ballgames really loves his and always has them ready when he is out. I bought a men's medium and the pants come up higher on my ribcage than Irkle's pants do. If I can find a smaller size I will let my husband have these. Just wanted to share with you guys that this is a good product.

I will have to look into these! You know how horses are -- they expect to eat at least twice a day 365 days a year regardless of weather
default_smile.png
. I bet I'd find a use for FroggToggs!

Latest posts

Back