Friendly Miniature Owners

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a Carriage show on Sept 17-18 in Greenville, TX that has a miniature horse division, an Arena Driving Trial in Waxahachie, TX on Oct 16, a Combined Driving Event in Stillwater, OK on Oct 28.

There is an open show at the Collin Co. Youth Park that has halter and driving classes Aug 21 in McKinney

AMHR has 3 more shows in TX this year: Performance Only shows in Corsicana on Oct 15 and Nov. 19, and the one we're REALLY looking forward to--the Spooktacular in Glen Rose on Oct 28-30.

Pam Ripperda DVM

Stoney Ridge Ranch

Princeton TX

Illegally using her daughter Patty's new Forum name because I was too lazy to log off and then back on. Sorry Patty!
wink.gif

Hi Range,

I P.M.ed you a while back about our club in East Tx. But I never herd back from you, I would love to talk any time. I don't show but know several people who do. Keep trying the piney woods club we have lots of super nice members.

Take care,

Jenny

I'm here in Mesquite (for now- a return to Austin is looking very possible!
firstprize.gif
) with horses in Copper Canyon. Come down and have coffee sometime, and we can go see the ponies.
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back