friend of mine just got his dream job

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
He called to say someone contacted him about being their exclusive trainer. The people are multi millionaires (sp?). They flew him down to Texas today to customize a truck for him to haul a 6 horse trailer. They are going to be coming back up in a few days to look at 2 barns in our area for sale that will be their "temproary" barn unbtil theirs is done in the next few years, as they want it done to their and my friends expectations. I come in as they are going to need a barn manager, stall cleaners, grooms, ect. I have been doing stalls since I was 15 and I'm very picky and pretty fast so my instructor gave me a very good reference. They are building their new barn up in our area also, so I'll be able to move from one to the other. I can't wait to find out all the details when he gets back. Oh yeah and these people want hiom to take their horses to congress next month!!!

Christy

That is great news!! I hope it works out for you both. Sounds like a stellar deal!!

Fingers crossed for you and all involved!!! Sounds wonderful!

I hope it happens for you!

Keeping fingers crossed!

Hugs

Bonnie

Sounds great! Hope everything happens as planned....keeping my fingers crossed!

WOW...What a dream job...Good Luck to you folks
default_saludando.gif

there is an update on another thread. It's called would a barn manage be any differant than owning your own horses and barn?

Christy

Latest posts

Back