Friend just got her first horse!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
My friend Paige bought her first horse just over a week ago and he came home on Saturday.
default_new_multi.gif
I went over yesterday and today we went to visit and take some pictures. He is an absolutely stunning 9 yo paint gelding, he does western and a bit of english, in the spring she'll switch him over to english most likely. He is very calm and laid back and is good on trails. There are 4 miles of trails on the property she boards him at and they got permission to ride through the apple orchards as well.

I'm very excited for Paige, we've been riding together for years and he is the perfect horse for her.
default_wub.png

Without further ado, here's Comanche

IMG_5857.jpg

IMG_5881.jpg

Such a cute face!

IMG_5868.jpg

Paige, Comanche, and I

IMG_5898.jpg

Comanche and I

IMG_5894.jpg

And Paige and her pretty boy

IMG_5893.jpg

IMG_5903.jpg

Once he gets settled in and she starts riding him I'll be back! I am so happy for her and I think these two have many happy trails ahead of them.
default_biggrin.png
default_xreiter.gif

Thanks for letting me share, Paige likes to check out the forum so hopefully she'll see the pictures and comments. (By the way, I do have permission to post.)

Rebecca

Wow.....congrats to your friend....he is gorgeous!!! I am sure she is going to have a lot of wonderful years with her new boy!

What a gorgeous boy she got!! Thanks for posting, i want to see more of him!

great looking horse. Your friend must be on cloud 9

Wow! What a fantastic horse!! He's so pretty and look how shiney his coat is. Just wow!!!
default_wub.png

Becca thanks so much for posting this.
default_rolleyes.gif
I rode him yesterday and he was amazing
default_aktion033.gif

I love him so much
default_wub.png

You have to come and ride him soon
default_yes.gif

Thanks Again!

~Paige~

IMG_5903.jpg

Congratulations on your new boy. Hope you have a lot of fun together.

Barbie

Congrats Paige...and welcome to the forum...he is very handsome...I can remember when I got my first horse, I was in total bliss! He is beautiful, have tons of fun with him!

Back