Freewebs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_minihorses4ever_

Reaction score
For the last two weeks, I have had trouble getting on to the Freewebs website to edit my site.. It won't load. Is any one esle having trouble, or is it just me?

default_giveup.gif
:

Edited to add: I have it working now on my mom's account.. Not sure why it won't work for me, but I can edit my site now! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am working on a few sites right now and havent had any problems getting on, but I am not using there free account. I do know with FREEWEBS your "free" account will give you 100 mbs of bandwidth for the first week and then I think its like 500 mb's per month after that, and if you go over that rather then charge you they will freeze your account. I wonder if that is what happened to yours? Your actually are able to log in right? Just not load any pics?? Hope this helps you a little bit. Corinne.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried for the sake of this psot and its working for me
default_wacko.png
:

No, I can't even get onto the main page to log in! It just won't load, all I see is a blank white page.. I was able to get on for like 10 minutes last night, but it still isn't working today..
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back