Freedom! I've got Freedom!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise

Reaction score
I have finally found a pet sitter that is responsible, knowledgeable and lives very close. Met her tonight and she can handle the horses, goats, stallions, cats and outside dogs! She wasnt overwhelmed. This means after 5 years of never going away overnight I am now able to go back on the road with hubby and do some showing of our English bulldogs! I am thrilled to death!

That's great! Happy for you! Finding some one that you can intrust your animals with is a wonderful thing. Have fun showing your bull dogs!
aktion033.gif

You are so lucky! Sounds great to me. I've been unable to go anywhere for years now and it's really getting to me at times. People tell me that they will do a good job, but something always happens so I have a lot of trouble trusting anyone with my animals.

Just as a precaution, and I know this is sneaky as heck and being a voyeur : you might want to put up a video camera to see how things really went.
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

aktion033.gif
Cool! You have found someone PRICELESS if all works out!

We've had family members come stay at our place at different times, but I still am always a nervous wreck when both of us leave for more than a weekend......

MA

Good for you! Hope it all really works out.

I have a couple of sitters that are really good but due to their growing up and changing schedules, it is getting harder and harder to match up. Both are good, honest, and knowledgable of the animals. Those are VERY hard to come by.

That's ghreat but I am like Marty, plan one overnite with no outside agenda. Go to dinner, a movie and stay overnite local. She'll have your cell # if something comes up. Ask someone you know to just kinda stop by looking for you and see what's up. You just have to be suspicious and careful with those you love.

Latest posts

Back