FREEDOM got clipped!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love_casper

Reaction score
I was SOOOO surprised at what I found underneath the fuzz monster!

He's also been doing very well in his training, and as soon as I get him transfered we're gonna show.

He's such a gentleman now, yesterday when I did the first half of his clip, I had 3 little girls helping me. They were brushing him, brushin his tail, hugging him, he just loved it. He's so sweet. And he just stood still for his entire clip! He didn't dance around or fuss at all, even when I did his face and legs.

Of course, it was my first time clipping anything other than head/neck, so you'll have to excuse the rough (VERY rough) job. Anyways, here is my blue eyed pintaloosa stallion in all his naked glory.

First, the "before" Freedom......

RunFreedomRun001web.jpg

and I present to you....... the "after" Freedom .......
default_aktion033.gif

FreedomNekkid003.jpg

(i absolutely love this one, he way neighing at a passing horse)

FreedomNekkid012crop.jpg

I don't have a real show halter yet, so we used Ghost's western one. I think he looks pretty cute in it.

FreedomNekkid034crop.jpg

FreedomNekkid038crop.jpg

FreedomNekkid041crop.jpg

stallion moment! (notice the nose)
default_rolleyes.gif

FreedomNekkid078crop.jpg

"mom, i'm tired of pictures"

FreedomNekkid051.jpg

I'm so excited with how he's turning out!!!!!! Enjoy the pics.
default_biggrin.png

Thanks!

when I got him, I was told he was sooty palomino. he is registered as palomino, but that means nothing. LOL since he's registered that color it means he must be anything but! :DOH!

I realized he couldn't be red based when a few weeks ago I noticed he's got black hairs in his mane and tail. At some points today he almost looked buckskin, but his winter coat is waaay too dark for that. So yeah, I'm going with silver bay. But i'm definitely gettin him tested because it's an odd color. Never seen anything quite like it.

default_wub.png

I thought he looked great before the clip, but look at him now!
default_new_shocked.gif
Handsome boy!
default_wub.png

He looks buckskin to me
default_yes.gif
His front knees look dark and the fact he has black in his mane at his colored areas, and he could be a sooty buckskin.
default_yes.gif
And he's definitely got the varnish roan gene going on which is giving him the marbled look
default_smile.png

He is really pretty, Alex! I bet you were thrilled as you "unwrapped" him. :D

Wow, what a looker! He's in nice shape too!

(is that a tiny glimpse of Charm I can see through the fence?
default_wub.png
)

He's very nice! Great to find that under all his hair. He has a neck kind of like my gelding (use to be stallion). If you're going to show him, be sure to sweat his neck and he'll do wonderful for you!

Latest posts

Back