Freebies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrestigeMiniHorses

Reaction score
I am so crazy about freebies like samples and such...Is anyone else crazy about them like I am? Got any sites to share.. I have few but I need to dig them up
default_smile.png

Free is always good!

I don't have any sites so am looking forward to seeing what people come up with.

walmart.com always has good ones that come up too... I always get free samples because you never know when you can use them
default_smile.png

FYI- some of these might have duplicates on them

www.shop4freebies.com is great has lots of variety of things

www.coupons.com- has loads of great coupons that you can print out

http://www.freebizmag.com/emailhorseill01welcome.htm - Free Year's Subscription to Horse Illustrated...(should still work I got this awhile back and yep its totally free)

www.freesamplesblog.com - Has a variety of things

http://www.mysavings.com/free-stuff-freebi...r-pets-animals/ - this is the animal related ones but that have lots more there too (make sure the ones you choose have the US Flag under it)

this is all i have for the moment will post more when I get some more good ones
default_smile.png

My daughter is a moderator on a huge coupon and free site, that one is

www.hotcouponworld.com , that site they not only have a forum just for freebies, but they also do coupon trains etc. My daughter can go to almost any store and spend $100.00 and get it all just about for free or pay the most $20.00. We both are on bzzagent, which after you have been on it awhile you will be offered alot of free full size items. (ex.. I just received a free full size along with 12 samples of Loreal Revitalift, day and night,...yeah, I'm old, and she received two new candles, large 3 wick ones from some company) that site is www.bzzagent.com . I LOVE freebies . We should start a thread for any new freebies being offered and have ML pin it for us...lol...

Corinne

I like that idea Corrine...
default_smile.png
bzzagent.com i hear is really really good. My aunt is a part of them and she loves them, maybe I should jump on that band wagon. LOL

Latest posts

Back