Free Stud Book??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
I wanted to look up a horse on the free stud book and amha is missing. Why is that?? I found her under AMHR but Iwant the AMHA book.

The horse is Nor Lea's ICU Lookin at a Star I wanted to see if she had any falabella behind her and how her linage is. Any thoughts or help would be great!

I guess you've missed the previous thread and all related posts on this topic! AMHA has cancelled its contract with horsestudbook.com and so that's the end of that. At this point the only studbook AMHA has is the paid for one which I believe someone said is still just $25?

Sorry I did miss it. I guess 25 is not bad. I pay 50 for the amhr book.

Breeder is Lea Dill in NY state.Rowdy, Egyptian King and a former stallion of mine Burnsides Belazaire who is a black blanketed Appy not pinto as stud bood says.His sire was a leopard. Not sure if any of the horses were Falabella prefix was Whitehouse,Van Huttenest Dell Teras just to mention a few.Sire of that mare was an appy I believe.

Thanks for the info. She has some really nice lines. She is very nice and drives.

Latest posts

Back