free minis, ponies, arab gelding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi

i would give a donation and adopt 1 if you were not so far away.but i alerady have 20 cats 45 dogs and 11 horses.we have to try to let people adopt them.

so we are in the same sitcuation.sorry i cant adopt 1 i alerady have 2 many.

katherine

It is to bad you are that far away. I am in Quebec and would have taken your arabian gelding, Spook. I own 2 arabians right now, both are mares, 8 miniatures and one shetland. I hope you find a great home for him. He sounds like a loving boy.

Last edited by a moderator:
SHANA said:
It is to bad you are that far away. I am in Quebec and would have taken your arabian gelding, Spook. I own 2 arabians right now, both are mares, 8 miniatures and one shetland. I hope you find a great home for him. He sounds like a loving boy.
502685[/snapback]

thanks, Spook is a lover and so much fun to ride. I am hoping to place him with someone who especially loves Arabians and appreciates their sensitivity and their active minds!

painthorselover said:
hi

i would give a donation and adopt 1 if you were not so far away.

thank you. Spot may have a new home soon, there is somebody looking at him.

Pat and Spook still need forever homes... I have time and will wait till just the right owners come along. Thanks you to CMHR for allowing my quest for homes for my guys to be posted here and for all CMHR does for the little ones... Donations are appreciated with or without adoptions, I am sure! This winter may be hard on critters in the drought areas, Illinois alone didn't get first or third cuttings in many places. CMHR may need our help as the winter goes along...

Don't forget to put something in their stockings!

grateful
yes.gif
deb in central IL

Latest posts

Back