Freddie's New Best Friend

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
Yes we have other dogs. They are too big to play randomly with Freddie. Everyone needs a friend and I'm hoping Little Teddie will help Freddie continue to play and keep him young. Teddie is 1/2 Poodle and 1/2

Lhasa Apso. He is 9wks old and seems very happy here. Freddie is beginning to see him as a friend he can play with and hopefully they will have a lifelong friendship. Freddie is only 6yrs old and still very playful.

I talk to Freddie all the time about our loss and he asks alot for hugs and I won't stop that until Freddie does.

You can't really tell in this pic but Teddie is Chocolate with white markings. He is very sweet and very cute.

Already trys to be quite demanding but I refuse to reward bad behavior so he has to become quiet to get results. He will learn.

Now that everyone has breakfast I will add a little more. There were five pups to choose from. They were all very healthy lively lil guys. There wasn't a standoff to the side pup in the group. There were two who spent alot of time arguing with each other and were more aggressive than the others. Didn't want one of those so it was down to a choice between one blond, one black with white and the Chocolate w/White. He is just such an awesome color. Great little personality and very playful. Jerry and Diego would love to play with him but not happening. They have been able to lick him but he is about the same size as Jerry's nose. So one lick and he is pretty wet. They would never intentionally hurt him but Jerry tends to be clumsy at times and Diego though very gentle could step on him and crush him. But Freddie has started eating again just so Teddie can't get his food. That is a wonderful thing.

TedEBearandFamily004.jpg

Sorry for quality of pic, he's like trying to get a pic of popcorn in a skillet at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

I think Mr. Ted E. Bear is the best thing for you and Freddie right now!!!! And he could not be any cuter, either!!!

what a cutie pie! I'm sure Freddie and Teddie will be lifelong friends.

Teddie almost looks like a cocker spaniel pup. Very cute! Thanks for sharing.

Freddie and I are still mourning our loss. Teddie wants Freddie to get up and play and has a little success.

When Freddie lays on the floor Teddie goes and snuggles up to him. It is very sweet. Teddie is very cute to watch as he tries so hard to get Freddie up and moving. Oh how he can bounce around and do a little barking showing Freddie that he needs a friend like him. Someone who will watch out for him when I'm at work. Someone who is willing to show him the ropes. Freddie and I have done alot of just setting and hugging this weekend. It makes us both feel a little better. Teddie wants to chew on us and wants us to get on the floor and play so we do until Teddie loses interest and decides to take a little nap. As everyone knows little puppies nap quite often so that leaves me and Freddie to just hug and watch tv. With time it will get better and Freddie will begin showing Teddie right from wrong. He raised Rodney after all and also helped raise Diego and Jerry. He is quite the good older brother and will in time be the best friend that any little guy could ever have in his corner. I have faith in this.

I'm so glad you found a new companion for Freddie! Though he will never replace your beloved Rodney, he sure sounds like he's trying his best!
default_wub.png

Best of wishes,

Sara.

Latest posts

Back