Frame (LWO) Gene- Lost a foal :(

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank You all for helping me get through this tough time. Things are getting better. I know life must go on & am very thankful that nothing happened to my Dove. She means the world to me!
default_wub.png
It means a lot to have others out there to support me since I don't get much support from my husband (he'll drive the minis- show them off to people, put out my round bales, etc, but to him they're just a "horse". He shows no emotion towards them.) "Girly Bawling" is not something he knows how to deal with either.

I know we've all been in some way or another in my shoes, some way more than others. For me it's seemed to be an every other year occurance to lose at least 1 foal.
default_wacko.png
It's never a pleasant spot to be in. Yes, we'll never understand why all the time, but I guess that's just God's little mysteries. I guess he knows well why he does what he does...

Joanne, again, I thank you for posting the link. I guess when I was typing last Friday I should have been more specific as to what I tried to do to revive/ save her. I'm sorry.

I did get Dove's LWO test back tonight. She's nn. So, hmmm, must have been splash mimicking Frame like some have told me, or perhaps from the sire if indeed my little Angel was a Frame. (She also had 4 white legs all the way up, which I forgot to mention on my original post)... But least I know I can cross Dove to the proper stallion, even if he's nO.

Latest posts

Back