Foxie gave me a colt Sat. April 29th

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheri Hill

Reaction score
My mare Just Foxie bred to my homozygous black and white w/1 blue eye stallion, Carousel Sudden Ecipse, foaled a gorgeous lil (I think black, sometimes he looks bay) pinto colt at 5:30 AM. I am having him tested to see if he is homozygous. Textbook delivery. This is Foxies first colt, she has had 4 black and white fillies before this boy. He is already sold and the new owner picked out his name, which I like.

Introducing

SH Moonshine

Foxiescolt2daysold5-1-06006.jpg

Foxiescoltafternoon4-29-06006.jpg

Foxiescolt2daysold5-1-06003.jpg

Foxiescolt2daysold5-1-06008.jpg

Foxiescolt1dayold4-30-06008.jpg

Foxiescolt1dayold042.jpg

Foxiescolt2daysold5-1-06023.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations! On that up the nose shot he looks like a little alpaca! He is a cutie![/SIZE]

Lyn

Congratulations!! Beautiful little guy and I love his attitude! Cute!!

:aktion033: HE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to sent that picture of his head shot into equusite!LOL That is the cutest!

I agree with Lyn.............he definately resembles an alpaca in that shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

WOW HE is going to be something Flashy when he grows up aww what a goof ball I love him!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Congrats to you and his new owners, he's a very handsome boy and I'll bet he tests positive for being homozygous like daddy
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks everyone. I am pleased with the lil guy and he definitely knows he is something. He is so attentive and aware of his surroundings. Poses for the camera! LOL
default_wink.png
:

Sheri

Latest posts

Back