Fourth Of July Parade

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amysue

Reaction score
We marched in the parade with some of the minis yesterday. The kids had a great time and the horses behaved extremely well. It was a beautiful day and there was a huge crowd of spectators, we had a lot of fun. 2016-07-05 15.13.23.jpg2016-07-05 15.13.46.jpg

and do tell a bit about the halters! I'm always a fan of no hardware (don't see any?) halters/leads. These look similar to the "slips" used in Great Britain for showing...

I'm so glad that you all had a ball.

We've had an early and severe heat wave here with high humidity. I have to admit, I've been a wimp - after watering and feeding, even on my days off, I've hung out in the house rather than outside. I've come to seriously understand how some people can't breathe in this kind of weather - because I've created a lot of alarm for my family when I come in huffing/puffing/wheezing - not normal for me not to be able to get air! About the time the temps drop (sometimes a whole lot!), the lightning starts. We've had several trees around our house and out in the pasture hit!! OMG, this weather can go awaay...

Latest posts

Back