Four in Hand of Appaloosas!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSharpRanch

Reaction score
I so enjoy my teams! They have brought so much joy and lately they've helped my recovery by making me focus.

My lead pair has a new member. I purchased him last year as a backup and have been working him as a single with the end goal of him being the backup/replacement of my oldest team member.

It's now time for that member to semi retire off the team, but I'll keep her in shape so she can be the backup.

This is drive #2 for the new horse on the lead. It'll be a while for the lead pair to become a real pair. They need to find each other and one needs to become the "leader" of the pair. The retiree was the lead. But I'm in no rush.

This little video is our playtime going around and through the barrels. I have found that this is a great tool for helping the horses become a team.

Lotsa Dots! I knew a POA show pony with that name. Watching the video made me think of him.

BSharp, are some of the minis related? Or did you have to hunt for all of them to find a matching team?

The current 4 are not related. The four from last year had a mother/son.

I've aquired the horses over the last few years.
Lotsa Dots! I knew a POA show pony with that name. Watching the video made me think of him.

BSharp, are some of the minis related? Or did you have to hunt for all of them to find a matching team?

Latest posts

Back