Four great shows in the St Louis/Southern Illinois area.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannigirl

Reaction score
The Show Me Little Equine Club is hosting 3 shows this year and Arch View Stables is hosting one. Two are in Duquoin, IL and Two are at Lake St Louis, MO. These are very nice facilities. All shows have a full class list of AMHR, ASPC and ASPR classes.

The area IV show is one that is at Duquoin as is the Arch View, 3 judge show.

The SMLEC shows at Lake St Louis are also 3 judge shows.

All shows have flat rate fees available.

http://www.showmelittleequineclub.com/forms.html

Download showbill at the above link.

Hope to see you there.

Angie

The Arch View show is so very tempting as some very, very good friends live nearby and I haven't visited them in so long. I used to live in Freeburg.

But, it is an 8 hour drive and the price of gas kind of worries me too. I'll have to think about it.

The Arch View show is so very tempting as some very, very good friends live nearby and I haven't visited them in so long. I used to live in Freeburg.

But, it is an 8 hour drive and the price of gas kind of worries me too. I'll have to think about it.
I grew up in Freeburg! Small world!!

I am really excited about these shows. Both venues are nice.
default_smile.png
I have shown Paint horses at both places. I sure hope to see some of you out there showing or just come to visit!
default_yes.gif

You know I'll be there for all. Planning on going after the year end awards for the first time this year!

Area IV is going to be in duquoin also. Where do you live now. Would love to meet you. If you do get to show with us, come and say Hi. I will be announcing the show.

Latest posts

Back