Found a "gem of Miniature Horse History"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strass

Reaction score
My wife is going to thump me for posting this, but I think it's cute and just want to know if there are others out there.

LisaCard.jpg

For reference, this is her 13 years later.

RediLisaNationals2005.jpg

strass said:
My wife is going to thump me for posting this, but I think it's cute and just want to know if there are others out there.

You're right! I am going to thump you next time I get the chance!
wacko.gif

OH Lisa you look great in both of the pictures, such a happy person and a great smile........but you and Mike are just the perfect couple LOL, they are too funny to be around for those of you who haven't had the chance to sit down and mingle with them.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
OH MY !! Mike you are right that is a Gem
yes.gif
Yes I remember Lisa back in those days.. as the saying goes,,

YOU'VE COME A LONG BABY !!

Lisa we all have some of those picutures lurking out there somewhere..

And Erica is so right if you ever have the chance , Lisa and Mike are tons of fun.. I would like to thank them for a great year, and being Great clients.. !!
wub.gif

I am really looking forward to 2006 with them and their girls...
yes.gif

Nice pics. Who are the horses {thier whole names?} and are they yours?

Oh! Both pictures look so good!!! And that's neat how they had cards like that back then! I never knew they did those and it's neat to see!!! I think it is very nice how Mike and Lisa both enjoy the horses
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

I had to trick my husband into spilling the beans to the fact that he did actually love some of these runts by telling him that I was going to sell the one I knew was his favorite and there was a lady who was coming to look at him and really thought she wanted him. He kept saying he knew I was kidding and I kept saying I wasn't. So, then he woke me up in the middle of the night to tell me he really didn't think I should sell Eclipse because Sundance (our pony) would miss him a lot
laugh.gif
Sundance would have missed Ecliipse, but not as much as H!
wub.gif

Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!

You're a lucky man, Mike! Lisa still looks gorgeous and time is being very good to her! Very, very beautiful. Thanks for posting, and oh, sorry about your future thumping.

Go easy on him Lisa. He's just so proud that you didn't fall apart after all these years like some of us......
yes.gif

Beautiful pictures. Im happy to have meet Lisa and her mom at the convention in Grand Rapids. Very nice people.

Hey Lisa, go easy on him; at least he posted a nice thing like that and not a pic of you that would be embarrassing, lol!! I think it's sweet that he is so proud of you.

Thank you for your nice compliments.

As far as the horses in the pictures...

The one on the card is Martin's Hawkeye who was my first miniature stallion. He was one of my youth "all around" horses, and the first horse I trained by myself. We sold him a few years ago to one of my mom's friends, Ann Ridnour, and last I knew she still owned him.

And the bottom horse is none other than B&L's Rock E Red Alert who is my current stallion.

I would have to agree with Belinda - I've come a long way. Don't you love those glasses in the first picture
laugh.gif
And I'm very fond and proud of Hawkeye, but in a beauty contest, I'm afraid Redi wins.

I won't be too hard on Mike; he really is a sweetheart, but he is dangerous with a camera and old pictures! Just ask Belinda!

Lisa

Go easy on him Lisa. He's just so proud that you didn't fall apart after all these years like some of us......
Come-off it Marty...it's only been 13 years!! It took me 24 years to "fall apart"...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Looking good Lisa!!

Shame on you, Mike! And Lisa, you should hide your pictures better!
biggrin.gif
I do have to say what an AWESOME Journal Cover Redi makes!
aktion033.gif

And to second Belinda and Erica, Lisa and Mike are wonderful people and own some outstanding horses.

Latest posts

Back