Foster Homes Needed!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunQuest

Reaction score
Hello All,

It has come to my attention that we are in need of Foster Homes in the Midwest. This is the area that we are having the majority of activity happening in. Unfortunately, we don't have enough foster homes that are close to where the horses are that are requiring help.

So please contact me ([email protected]) if you desire to help with this situation, or require more information. You can also download the application forms at http://www.chancesminihorserescue.org/Forms-Policies.htmlhttp://www.chancesminihorserescue.org/Forms-Policies.html[/ur].

Thanks again for considering helping CMHR.

Thank You Frankie!!!

You have new mail
wink.gif

Nila thank you so much and I am so hoping we get more volunteers like Frankie. Please if anyone reading this has any extra room - consider being a foster home! With winter coming on we are getting a lot of requests to take in minis. Most seem to be in the midwest such as ohio, indiannna, etc.

Thank you

Kay

animals_bunny2.gif
Me Me Me......I live in Central Ohio....should have room in a few weeks

Vickie

cheekkiss.gif

Thank you Vickie!!! Please let us know when you are ready!

And bless you all that have contacted me so far!
worshippy.gif

I'm in Northwest Ohio and would have room for one! I'll email you with more information!
yes.gif

I might be able to help I am in Missouri!!

RNR

Thank you Trinity_Acres and RNR!
hug.gif

Please look at the forms for foster homes that I posted the link to above and let me know if you have any questions on anything. The forms are the first step to becoming foster homes.

I've got the room and shelter but I'm just a tad further than you need. Rats!

I also have plenty of room and stall space I'm just down to far but if you know of anyone coming this way I could meet up with them.

Thank you all for your offers to help!
biggrin.gif

No one offering help are further than what we need!!!!!

As a nation wide rescue, we NEVER know exactly where a horse will be that is in need. So Please sign up to be a foster home so that we know we have help available before we are in a situation where we have to get a horse immediate help. Hopefully we will never need to call on you.

Thank you all!!!!
cheekkiss.gif

Latest posts

Back